B Model Door Question

I finnialy got back working on the B model tonight and I am having a fitment issue with the doors. It seams as if the top lines up the bottom wont and vice versa. If I center it then it interfears with the cowl aera between the door and cab. When I move it back the door wont shut as the inside of the door rubbs the cab wall (striker plate wall) :angry:

one thing i was thinking is the hindges are installed incorrect? is there a specific way to install hindges?? right now the upper hindges have the "notch" removed to help guide the door on to the hindge :wacko:

any help is thankfull

trent

I finnialy got back working on the B model tonight and I am having a fitment issue with the doors.  It seams as if the top lines up the bottom wont and vice versa. If I center it then it interfears with the cowl aera between the door and cab. When I move it back the door wont shut as the inside of the door rubbs the cab wall (striker plate wall) :angry:

one thing i was thinking is the hindges are installed incorrect? is there a specific way to install hindges?? right now the upper hindges have the "notch" removed to help guide the door on to the hindge :wacko:

any help is thankfull

trent

I could take a picture of my door hinges would that help?

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!