Biodiesel

BAD DOG

B10 to B50 (10% and 50% respectivly) Shouldent pose much of a problem with lines, rings seals etc. Biodiesel is kind of a solvent so high consentrations will eat rubber seals and rings. If you want to run the pure home brew biodiesel then your gonna need all synthetic rins hose and seals.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

:SMOKIE-LFT:I WAS THINKING OF TRYING SOME THAT OUR FUEL DISTRIBUTOR HAS UP HERE . ITS NOT THE HOME BREW KIND. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE MADE FROM SOYBEANS AND ETHANOL I GUESS . THANKS FOR THE ADVICE . I WAS ONLY THINKING ABOUT IT BECAUSE I CAN BUY IT CHEAPER AND WAS WONDERING ABOUT MAYBE GETTING BETTER MILAGE . I DON'T LIKE THE NEW ULSD FUEL WE HAVE UP HERE .

The Soy oil shouldnt hurt-be leary of the alcohol however.Isnt big brother great? if they add anymore safety equipment on new vehicles they will truly be unaffordable-Do antilock brakes actually function on trucks now? I know I still despise them on small vehicles .IMHO the shoulder belts were the greatest and best safety device ever put on a vehicle only second to a good defensive safe driver and the truckers are among the best-Kevin