Still Alive.....Well Sorta

NoClueJoe66

Well guys and gals I'm still around, everything about the same. Out on the road now delivering campers and cars across the country, in 7 months i've been to every state except for vermont,south carolina, north dakota and florida. I actually got to meet 2 friends off of here while i was out on the road, bulldogman and mackdaddy......i was out on interstate 70 heading towards denver, co. to go up 25 to interstate 80 and for some reason i figured i would call mackdaddy and see what he was up to and come to find out he was at the little america truck stop in wyoming. Right in my direction of travel so it all worked out good. Anyway things r about the same around here, i have a girlfriend now, shes gonna move in with me so we r pretty serious about things......the boys will b 4 in November, im not allowed to c them right now....i went to see them and her new husband jumped me yesterday morning, he didnt kill me but i think he had it on his mind. he busted my nose pretty good and a few bruises but i'll b ok.......from what im hearing is my nose and head broke his hand..lmao..Anyway folks, i would like to hear from some of ya.....u can call me anytime, i just stay busy alot of the times.....but everyone have a good one and i'll talk at ya'll later

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I've tried to call you several times there but it always went straight to the voicemail- I was starting to get worried about you. No wonder, with you getting into these physical altercations! Maybe you should have wrung his arm off at the shoulder and showed him the other end of it- self defense ya' know.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yea I when the police showed up all they could do was right us a citation for fighting in public, but the officer told me when it was out of the city i could do whatever necessary so.....

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy