White River Valley Show, Elnora IN, Who's going?

b61fred

Hi,

Just wanted to remind anyone thats in the area that our truck show at Elnora In is this coming weekend. It's shaping up to be a good show, trucks are already showing up a week in advance. It starts on Thursday and ends Sunday, bring a tent, and golf carts welcome, Some camper spaces are still available. Check out the antique show web site at www.wrvaa.org Lots to do and see other than normal truck show activities. Saturday is the best truck show day. Reply to this message if you are planning to go so I can make sure to meet you. I will be the big guy in the Mack Hat.....

Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!

Hi,

Just wanted to remind anyone thats in the area that our truck show at Elnora In is this coming weekend. It's shaping up to be a good show, trucks are already showing up a week in advance. It starts on Thursday and ends Sunday, bring a tent, and golf carts welcome, Some camper spaces are still available. Check out the antique show web site at www.wrvaa.org Lots to do and see other than normal truck show activities. Saturday is the best truck show day. Reply to this message if you are planning to go so I can make sure to meet you. I will be the big guy in the Mack Hat.....

Morgan

Morgan, Mike and I will be there saturday morning rain or shine. got your cam & lifters out of the 300, if you want me to bring them let me know. i was planing on bringing the block and cam but didnt want to haul that block all the way down there.( drilled 12 holes in a block of wood and numbered which hole they were in). Ron