1983 Mack Cf 688 Mack Pierce Pumper Tanker

Thaeusler

Most important thing is hopefully no one was seriously hurt.

No, there were no serious injuries. just the expected bumps and bruises.

I don't know if these will help,but they are out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...9674&rd=1,1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1976-MACK-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

Some fire department's will go the extra mile if they find it is to help a department in need.

Good Luck.

:mack1:

Thanks alot. I am always on ebay, and never thought about looking for Fire Apparatus or Fire Parts there. Thanks again.

No, there were no serious injuries. just the expected bumps and bruises.

Thanks alot. I am always on ebay, and never thought about looking for Fire Apparatus or Fire Parts there. Thanks again.

Just south of Pottsville Pa. In Schuylkill county. I am a former fire chief (Retired) from the fire company and also retired after 25 years with Mack Trucks in allentown, Macungie, and Winnsboro. Thanks for your help

Edited by thaeusler

• 5 months later...

Did you try interstate mack in hagerstown? they build cabs,and I believe refurbed ones also. Maybe try to get ahold of les McClure from harrisburg fire. He is retired ,but he knows where to get parts for old cf's. after all he kept HFD rigs running forever. Maybe SWAb up in E-ville can do something with her?

James Spurlock

Palmyra,Pa

• 4 weeks later...
Did you try interstate mack in hagerstown? they build cabs,and I believe refurbed ones also. Maybe try to get ahold of les McClure from harrisburg fire. He is retired ,but he knows where to get parts for old cf's. after all he kept HFD rigs running forever. Maybe SWAb up in E-ville can do something with her?

Anyone know if they got this truck back in service yet? I found a CF Cab from refurbed truck that is available, contact Firemack if this CF Cab is still needed for details.

Firemack

I am not sure if the Company has the truck back yet or not. I don't live in the area and I haven't heard from any of the members lately. Maybe I will give them a call and see whats up. Thanks for the help.

Anyone know if they got this truck back in service yet? I found a CF Cab from refurbed truck that is available, contact Firemack if this CF Cab is still needed for details.

Firemack

Thanks for your help. I will check with the company and let them know about this cab. thanks

• 2 weeks later...