Looking For Pictures

No pictures,,,,,,But I remember a Mack Fax magazine(pre Bulldog) did a article on them.

The reason why I remember them was the aluminum dump body side ribs actually spelled HIHO.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

No pictures,,,,,,But I remember a Mack Fax magazine(pre Bulldog) did a article on them.

The reason why I remember them was the aluminum dump body side ribs actually spelled HIHO.

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that.

They had a unique truck, conveyor to the front under the cab. Used for asphalt on sidewalk jobs, i think. Had a small chute.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that.

They had a unique truck, conveyor to the front under the cab. Used for asphalt on sidewalk jobs, i think. Had a small chute.

How Do i go about finding that mag i'ts the newer truck than i'm looking for but it is a start i am loking for pictures of the dm600 dump trucks from the 1970's. but any info on that mag would be great thanks.

I'm from Connecticut and the only D'Addario trucks left around are some of the DMM Quads, theres one in stamford and one in norwalk. I've never seen any older (60/70s) DM's around. Here is a photo i found on the computer, not sure where it was taken but some of the DM tri-axles are visible in the background.8.jpg

Edited by BKrois

I'm from Connecticut and the only D'Addario trucks left around are some of the DMM Quads, theres one in stamford and one in norwalk. I've never seen any older (60/70s) DM's around. Here is a photo i found on the computer, not sure where it was taken but some of the DM tri-axles are visible in the background.8.jpg

Thanks where did you find that photo and can i buy a copy? thanks