We Were Talking About This Superliner Recently . . . .

Before these poeple had it and was going for 28,500 so we called up there and they said the bottom line they will take would be 24,000 then a few week after we see the these guys are trying to sell it for 38,500. I guess the want to make over a 10,000 profit of the truck. The odometer reads 160,000 miles but they cant garentee its the correct miles on the tractor and the hour meter shows 9800 hours. Its a very nice truck but no one seems to know the correct history on the truck snd we saw red flags on the truck so we passed it up. So how much do I get for telling you the price that you wanted to know????:)lol I hope this helps you out.

Terry

So how much do I get for telling you the price that you wanted to know????:)lol I hope this helps you out.

Terry

sadly, this is priced well out of my range. i was actually trying to figure out what they are doing up there. awhile ago they picked up a CH from another dealer over in NH, which had been listed for a few weeks by the first dealer, and aran listed it for more money immediately, so i cant imagine that they did a lot of upgrading to it . . . . and there is the grey superliner that they have had for, what, over 18 months, that they raised the price of a few weeks ago . . . . .

i am not saying the trucks are not worth it, just trying to understand how the game is played . . . .

That is ok I was only kidding when I siad that.:) I watch trucks very carefully in the states here and you will be surprised when another dealer buy from a dealer and how much the price goes up. For example a trucker dealer in new england area had a 05 pete long nose tri axle heavy hauler tractor for $69500 then a month later it was for sale by a dealer in texas for $84,000 . Who ever was looking at that truck should bought in new england if they wanted to save money:). Yes its a very big game. That is why I watch the truck prices very carefully in the state here.

Terry E Davis of Johnson City NY

I would have assumed it worked the other way, and trucks were brought into New England from elsewhere, since it seems that the prices up here are considerably higher than places in the south.

I can understand moving trucks around like that to take advantage of higher demand, but the distance this superliner moved was about 15 miles, which seems short for a large price increase. Even the CH was only about 70 miles, ,and that seems way too short to justify a huge increase. and they were not being picked up from owners, who might have been selling low to get the trucks moved.

As I said, just don't understand, but I wonder why . . . . .