Low Boost

• 2 weeks later...

SOOO ! Did 68 get this Data file in and did it Fix your issure????

Thanx

havent made it to mackpro yet, he wants to put on new air compressor.

i just did new steer tires and altinater, now this cab guard and oversise load equip. i am trying to put it off a couple weeks.

havent made it to mackpro yet, he wants to put on new air compressor.

i just did new steer tires and altinater, now this cab guard and oversise load equip. i am trying to put it off a couple weeks.

Don't feel bad.Went across 54,285,to 70 back out to 25 in Nm yesterday grossing around 148k let me tell you it is a long ride that heavy and those mountains sucked. Wasn't bad for a while then up we go. 25 mph most of the time. get down to White Sands and We start climbing and dropping gears. Get down to Low Range 4th with the splitter back in low running 18 mph up. Highlight of my day is when we got to the pull lane 1/2 way or so up and a reefer caught me and would not pass me for anything. Made me feel good knowing he barely caught us and was not going to attempt to get hung out there and not get around us. He flew by us on the down stroke when we came down in 3rd jake a blarin in an no jake zone