Regen Light

I have a chu613 mp8 2011, the pilot says to to park and perform regen. It won't regen with the switch. used vcads to to check for codes- no codes. Tried doing a manual regen an soot level is at 25%.perform regen and it came down to 1% and the smart switch still flashes with same message. Is there a campaign that fixes the problem or am I overlooking something. Any advise

I have a chu613 mp8 2011, the pilot says to to park and perform regen. It won't regen with the switch. used vcads to to check for codes- no codes. Tried doing a manual regen an soot level is at 25%.perform regen and it came down to 1% and the smart switch still flashes with same message. Is there a campaign that fixes the problem or am I overlooking something. Any advise

Send an E-service to Mack if your a dealer. There was a new Bulletin the other day about dash clusters but I didnt open it. We have had no regen issues at all with the SCR equipped MP engines at our shop. That said , there probably is a "reprogram MID128" that they have that would fix it.