Mechanical And Electronics Fault Detection Software

I have a 2005 Mack Granite CV713 truck and I am looking for a software that can detect mechanical and electronics faults. Something like guided problem diagnostics and possible fix software.

I have a 2005 Mack Granite CV713 truck and I am looking for a software that can detect mechanical and electronics faults. Something like guided problem diagnostics and possible fix software.

Cummins has their Insight program that is awesome. Mack has their VCADS/Preium Tech Tool (PTT)/ Guided Diagnostics software that I hate with a passion. The Guided Diagnostics ( how to test and repair faults) part only works on newer DPF and DPF/SCR equipped MP engines. The VCADS will work on ETECHs and ASETS ( I think, we use it only on MP's).The software is $450-500 but the computer interface is around $1000. Eaton makes a good proram called MD300, we use it on alot of different trucks, reads codes on the engine, ABS, transmission dash/heater/AC. For our ETECH through ASET (99-07) engines we still use the old and easy Mack service software and a service manual for checkin codes and repair instructions.