First Trip With A New Trailer

Made my first trip out this week with a brand new trailer,i just got assigned a spanking new 2011 Great Dane 53' drybox,with stailess nose and doors,real nice trailer! double latch doors,air-ride with air release tandem sliders (works great!) went to Texas with 4 stops,was right in Randyp's backyard! but me like a dumbass forgot to put his numbers in my phone!...ended up going to Mt.pleasant,Austin,San Marcos,San Antonio......then back to Austin,re-loaded a load of patio furniture which i delivered in North Carolina at the Lowes dist.center earier today. few pictures at the truckwash in Ft.Worth.....Mark

post-5836-0-94530400-1301796949_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-42522800-1301796959_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-91328900-1301796971_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice clean truck,,ahma gonna keep eye out for it in Texas, and sic Spot on it to chew a radial off if it tries to come through without stopping and enjoying my hospitality,,,randyp

I was looking for some "Texas hospitality" had a real good BBQ lunch at "Soulmans BBQ" about an hour from the hospital,(some DAMN nice lookin'women workin'there BTW!) forget the name of the town,but i did see 2 or 3 on my way down,just could'nt bring myself to eat at the Mcdonalds across the street! LOL!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.