Pictures

other dog

Loaded some more mill rolls in Petersburg this week, made two rounds up to Milton,W.V. and back. Took a roll and a ring up both times,brought a roll back the first time, 2 rolls and 4 pallets of steel things the second time. That was a pretty heavy load, those rolls weigh about 22,000lbs. each. Didn't have a nice steel rack like this for the second one so I had to use 4x4's and coil racks to set it in, with a V-block under the end.

They backed the little machine up a little too far, so after discussing the situation for a while,they pulled it out with the big machine.

Dumping some dusty stuff into a Euclid.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Loaded some more mill rolls in Petersburg this week, made two rounds up to Milton,W.V. and back. Took a roll and a ring up both times,brought a roll back the first time, 2 rolls and 4 pallets of steel things the second time. That was a pretty heavy load, those rolls weigh about 22,000lbs. each. Didn't have a nice steel rack like this for the second one so I had to use 4x4's and coil racks to set it in, with a V-block under the end.

They backed the little machine up a little too far, so after discussing the situation for a while,they pulled it out with the big machine.

Dumping some dusty stuff into a Euclid.

When I went in with the 2 mill rolls there was one truck at the scales. By the time I got unloaded and went to load beams for Hammond,In. there was about 10 trucks lined up. So once again I got my paper towels and 409 and went to wiping on this trailer. Got 'er looking pretty good,eh? Another year or two...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.