Safari Today

rhasler

A guy a couple of streets up from me works for the Caterpillar distributor, and until recently had been assigned an Ford F650 (I assume because it was available with a Caterpillar engine) for his field service truck. The other day I saw that he had a new truck in his driveway with a new service body (but not yet marked up with the company logo and signage). I took some pictures of it today and was somewhat surprised to see that he is now driving a Freightliner complete with SCR! Here are some pictures of it anyway:

post-6084-0-27992000-1300574977_thumb.jp

post-6084-0-98330400-1300575034_thumb.jp

post-6084-0-03193000-1300575150_thumb.jp

post-6084-0-72849900-1300575206_thumb.jp

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

The cat house here has had some freightliners for a few years. I know as for back as when the 900 MB came out in the FL70s. I remenber going over to a body installer that was installing some equipment on the new trucks and one would not start.It drove in but would not start. The reader would not read the ecm.At that time when i was talking to the shop forman a welder was welding on one just like it next to it. They refused to understand beings they had done this hunreds of times before.

glenn akers

The cat house here has had some freightliners for a few years. I know as for back as when the 900 MB came out in the FL70s. I remenber going over to a body installer that was installing some equipment on the new trucks and one would not start.It drove in but would not start. The reader would not read the ecm.At that time when i was talking to the shop forman a welder was welding on one just like it next to it. They refused to understand beings they had done this hunreds of times before.

Hard to get that idea through to some people

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"