Texas Retro

randyp

Heres some texas retro for you,,,a 69 galion riding a 61 Killer B. I need to get me a leather jacket and a fedora. randyp

Believe it or not, there was one of those (Galion) sitting around not too long back when they were building some new houses around here. A couple of weeks ago in the same area a man was killed by a Volvo track hoe with a mulching attachment as it cleared brush and trees. Apparently he was "sleeping" in the area and some how was not wakened by the machinery ripping through the trees. Sorry, no pictures of either piece of equipment, Otherdog would be so ashamed.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Believe it or not, there was one of those (Galion) sitting around not too long back when they were building some new houses around here. A couple of weeks ago in the same area a man was killed by a Volvo track hoe with a mulching attachment as it cleared brush and trees. Apparently he was "sleeping" in the area and some how was not wakened by the machinery ripping through the trees. Sorry, no pictures of either piece of equipment, Otherdog would be so ashamed.

Oh me Rhasler, I dont think I would want to see a picture of that, have mercy, I have seen those mulchers in action, its a wonder they ever even knew they mulched him! I sure could use some parts for that Galion. Its a 503A. I need rear radiator shroud, hood, air cleaner,,etc. Its a good running lil grader, has a 3-53 series detroit. so if you have a lot of grading to do, ole jimmy tends to get a lil noisy, even with ear plugs. I bought it to save track wear on dozer, finishing roads, before I had it, always had to backdrag cleat marks out cause nobody wants those in farm roads, and it was time consuming. Whydontcha take a week off Rhasler, come drive dump truck for me and dump doodoo,,,heh heh heh,,,randyp