Hello From Pa

Darren L

Hello everyone

My name is Darren Landis I'm from near Reading,Pa I have always like the older Macks [b-models] ever since I was little.I'am a freelance photographer and love getting to some truck shows when time allows it's always puts a smile on my face to see you guys restoring this great trucks.

Welcome to the Big Mack Truck site. There will be plenty of truck shows this year. Hope you can attend as many as you see possible and do take lots of photograghs of trucks and do post them on here.

My B Model is getting a full massage and pedicure at this time.

mike

post-900-0-17579900-1299852871_thumb.jpg

Hi Darren,

I am from west of Reading and we have a really good group of Antique Truck Nuts that belong to the Antique Truck Club of America that are local to you. I suppose you have been to our show at Macungie. Let me know what you are up to from time to time. We often have picture shows with Ronald Adams, when he brings crates of photos for us to peruse, it always ends up being a great time.

Doug

Hello everyone

My name is Darren Landis I'm from near Reading,Pa I have always like the older Macks [b-models] ever since I was little.I'am a freelance photographer and love getting to some truck shows when time allows it's always puts a smile on my face to see you guys restoring this great trucks.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org