Carb Overhaul?

dcc kaiser

George

I used Mark Buber Carb rebuilder in Phoneix AZ, our Mack has an updraft that never ran right, I suspected a bad accelerator pump, they bench tested and confirmed it, rebuilt it and runs better than it ever ran, according to our members that drove it when new. Contact Info is: Mark Buber 3116 East Shea Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85028 602-971-3300 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Rebuilt carburetors and carburetor kits from 1925 to 1965

Cost is between $200-$400 depending on what needs to be repaired.

Also send me a personal email about the pump, I have a QL75 that should be the right pump for your truck.

Can you post the pictures of the new west coast mirrors you mounted.

Firemack

George,

I am going to have Cal Little rebuild the carb off my 85LS 1101. For the moment we have the carb off of a newer 707 from a B85 on it. It runs great. The only problem is it has both governors on which makes it so hight it rubs on the underside of the hood.

On another note, my computer is still not working so I cannot send pictures of the ford pickup.

Michael Yarnall

George,

I am going to have Cal Little rebuild the carb off my 85LS 1101. For the moment we have the carb off of a newer 707 from a B85 on it. It runs great. The only problem is it has both governors on which makes it so hight it rubs on the underside of the hood.

On another note, my computer is still not working so I cannot send pictures of the ford pickup.

Michael Yarnall

Mike, didn't realize Cal did the rebuilds. My dad has a place in north Jersy that did some carb work for him but maybe I'll call Cal, seeing he is familiar with the truck.

My dad does want that pickup, is there a good time we could cruise up and look at it?

My email is dcckaiser@juno.com, if you'd want to comunicate off of the forum.

George

I used Mark Buber Carb rebuilder in Phoneix AZ, our Mack has an updraft that never ran right, I suspected a bad accelerator pump, they bench tested and confirmed it, rebuilt it and runs better than it ever ran, according to our members that drove it when new. Contact Info is: Mark Buber 3116 East Shea Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85028 602-971-3300 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Rebuilt carburetors and carburetor kits from 1925 to 1965

Cost is between $200-$400 depending on what needs to be repaired.

Also send me a personal email about the pump, I have a QL75 that should be the right pump for your truck.

Can you post the pictures of the new west coast mirrors you mounted.

Firemack

Mirrors pictures

I'll get back to you on the pump, thanks!

post-7342-0-76805400-1298746681_thumb.jp

post-7342-0-10985800-1298746706_thumb.jp