All Vintage Trucks

vision386

Found this website kinda by accident,they have some neat stuff! reproduction prints of old advertising,and some re-prints of factory owners manuals etc. A lot of Mack stuff!......Mark

http://www.allvintagetrucks.com/Home.htm

Man-o-Man is that ever neat. I think I ran across that website before, but I couldn't find it again later. Thanks Mark!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Man-o-Man is that ever neat. I think I ran across that website before, but I couldn't find it again later. Thanks Mark!

these guy's are in my area. they also have on of the boards members truck on there pics. think heavy hauler from grand island new york.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Mark:

That is our web site and it is a work in progress. If there is something that you would like to see, let us know. The site is not perfect and perhaps won't ever be-there just is not enough time but if there is something that we can do for the members of this board, then by all means, suggest it and I'll get with my web guys and see if we can offer it. We have some more ideas for the Photo Galleries but, again, time is the main constraint. Let us know your thoughts.

Best regards,

John

John,i know very little about how websites (or computers) work for that matter! but everthing looks good to me! i especially like the vintage Mack advertising,i have a large collection myself. I do however have one suggestion,if you have ever looked at a book for sale on amazon.com,they have a "preview" type feature to allow users to look at the table of contents,a few misc.pages in the books etc. i think this would be especially helpful in the owners/service manual section,kind of allow a little glimpse inside? its just a thought,as i have no idea what work is envolved or costs associated with something like this. Maybe your web guys have a better idea of what i mean. And i'm right there with you on the time factor! seems theres less time to devote to much of anything these days! but i do wish you guys the best of luck with the venture,and i'm sure once the word gets out (on here) you will have plenty of "traffic"!.......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mark:

That is a good suggestion-it means scanning some of the most important pages from the books and manuals and posting those on the item description-we're on it! We have several new pieces to add but time-time! I will see what we can squeeze in next week. I just got back from a business trip to Japan and it seems to be taking longer to clear that darn jet lag. For some reason or another, its worse coming this way than going over there. Thanks again.

Best regards,

John