If its any help, my super dog was advertised for $NZD 29000, with airride and probably 2million ks or more under its belt, convert that to USd and see how that stacks up, One is for sale in Australia with a camelback, sleeper, 1989 model and 120tonne rating for $Aud 89000. But if you prefer bigger Mack v8s, then there is a 1998 Titan, 610 hp,18 speed,hub reduction diffs,6 rod suspension, sleeper, 200 tonne rating, 4 fuel tanks, bulbar for $AUD 115000. Or a 2000 Titan, with Cummins 600hp, high rise sleeper, planetary hubs,Neway air,18 speed and travelled 500,000 kms for $AUD 176,000. how does that sound,?

Just remember guys that: A Dog in front of you puts a lot of people behind you!

nigel :chili:

If its any help, my super dog was advertised for $NZD 29000, with airride and probably 2million ks or more under its belt, convert that to USd and see how that stacks up, One is for sale in Australia with a camelback, sleeper, 1989 model and 120tonne rating  for $Aud 89000. But if you prefer bigger Mack v8s, then there is a 1998 Titan, 610 hp,18 speed,hub reduction diffs,6 rod suspension, sleeper, 200 tonne rating, 4 fuel tanks, bulbar for $AUD 115000.  Or a 2000 Titan, with Cummins 600hp, high rise sleeper, planetary hubs,Neway air,18 speed and travelled 500,000 kms for $AUD 176,000. how does that sound,?

Just remember guys that: A Dog in front of you puts a lot of people behind you!

nigel :chili:

I converted it to USd and it was around $19,746. You have a good looking truck. I think it would be worth paying that much for a V8 Superliner. Those trucks seem to hold there value. Thanks for the help Nigel.

Scott