Devino's Macks & Parts

I took a walk through Devinos yard on Wednesday, if any of you guys are looking for AC-AB chain drive's or B61-67 parts,this guys probably got em he has two nice b61 cut-offs, cabs look real good, I also seen some older Mack trans. TRD's laying around Allison auto's Fullers Spicer older Mack motors, he also has that real nice B42 Wrecker and also has a lot of newer stuff.

Ernie PS I've bought stuff from these Guys,all good phone # 973-589-8111

I took a walk through Devinos yard on Wednesday, if any of you guys are looking for AC-AB chain drive's or B61-67 parts,this guys probably got em he has two nice b61 cut-offs, cabs look real good, I also seen some older Mack trans. TRD's laying around Allison auto's Fullers Spicer older Mack motors, he also has that real nice B42 Wrecker and also has a lot of newer stuff.

Ernie,they still on doremus ave in port newark?.......i bought some stuff off them,but was YEARS ago.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yes, I just bought a 65 Brockway 260 tandem. When I called him about the tractor he told me it was an old Navy truck that the town of Linden wound up with, he said it had a 220 Cummins an 4X4. Well when I got there I opened the hood an there sits A 855 turbo charged Cummins!! After some investigating I talked to a guy that has one just like it!(got his name from one of are guys on site) seems these trucks were ordered for the Navy with a 270 hp Cummins but the trans. is a 4X3 whitch I think is a bit odd? the truck has 30 some thousand mi on it no rust an very clean

Ernie

Yes, I just bought a 65 Brockway 260 tandem. When I called him about the tractor he told me it was an old Navy truck that the town of Linden wound up with, he said it had a 220 Cummins an 4X4. Well when I got there I opened the hood an there sits A 855 turbo charged Cummins!! After some investigating I talked to a guy that has one just like it!(got his name from one of are guys on site) seems these trucks were ordered for the Navy with a 270 hp Cummins but the trans. is a 4X3 whitch I think is a bit odd? the truck has 30 some thousand mi on it no rust an very clean

Ernie

Thats wierd,i had a cousin (deceased now) that ran a wrecker company down south jersey,he had a navy surplus wrecker ,was a 65/66 R-190 international,that had a 270 cummins with a 4X3 in it! was a single axle with a added pusher behind drive,if memory serves it only had 50/60,000 miles on it when picked it up in the late 80's.....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Seems to be the Navy drive train of choice back then??? Really when you think about it, an R190 IH an a 260 Brockway with a 270 Cummins of that vintage(65) pretty rare I would think no? My 74 361 don't even have a turbo Cummins it has a Super 250 (927cu-in) natural!! I'm just psyched about this thing I think It's a pretty rare unit

Ernie

hey Ernie.

i`m looking for some b61parts but i`m to far away to go there.

maybe you could help me ?

mack4ever. Leon.