Blue Mule Cabover

fullfuel01

Hi,

anyone knows if any truck from white line fever are still alive? I know replica of the Blue Mule have been made but i'm looking to find an original one from the movie..

I did a search over on Hanks Truck Pictures forum and found a little info. There were three trucks, one was destroyed during filming and the other two were sold off. An O/O in texas is believed to have one while the other was sold to a company, it might have been scrapped.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

• 2 months later...

I did a search over on Hanks Truck Pictures forum and found a little info. There were three trucks, one was destroyed during filming and the other two were sold off. An O/O in texas is believed to have one while the other was sold to a company, it might have been scrapped.

Yeah Well, Hanks Truck Pictures forum doesn't know a thing when it comes down to the trucks and blue mules used from White Line Fever, there was more than 3 trucks used in White Line Fever, I can tell you that I REPEAT THERE WAS 5 TRUCKS USED IN WHITE LINE FEVER, and The only reason why I know that, is cause I've talken to George Sack, the guy who owns universal studio trucks lots, he bought the trucks for White Line Fever too, I use to have the paper to movie on the trucks, anyway you can call them here on the trucks from White Line Fever http://www.hollywoodfires.com/ and there is atleast one original truck from the movie still alive, Truck #1's Vin Number is still good