Starting Dramas

Has anyone out there experienced starting problem's with a mack Quantum 2000 model 470hp semi? Ive changed the lift pump and have gone all over the fuel system cannot not see any reason for fuel to be draining back. The motor will turn over no dramas but now and then wont start, i'm starting to think something electrical, maybe ECU I'm not Sure!

Thanks

Has anyone out there experienced starting problem's with a mack Quantum 2000 model 470hp semi? Ive changed the lift pump and have gone all over the fuel system cannot not see any reason for fuel to be draining back. The motor will turn over no dramas but now and then wont start, i'm starting to think something electrical, maybe ECU I'm not Sure!

Thanks

i had a bad ignition switch do that

Have you checked the fuel over flow/return valve. Bobo

Yeah i have checked that valve and it seems to be working fine, i just seem to think it may be electrical related, i am aware that this problem has occured before due to a local mechanic i spoke to and apparently all they do is jump start the truck every morning otherwise it will turn over and wont fire seems crazy. Batteries have been changed on these trucks fuel pumps wiring lumes u name it, the only thing that hasn't been changed is the ECU but on the the other hand i've hered that there may be away of wiring the batteries a little different maybe with larger cable to deliver more power !

Thanks heith