New To The Bmt And Mack

slopoke

I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE POSTED HERE FIRST TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. I AM 34 MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS 6 AND 11. MY WIFES PARENTS OWN A SEPTIC COMPANY ON HILTON HEAD ISLAND SC THAT WE RUN (HEARD ALL THE JOKES) WE WORK ON ALL OUR OWN EQUIPMENT AND SINCE I WRECKED MY LAST FORD PUMPER I DECIDED TO PURCHASE A LARGER TRUCK AND CAME UPON THE 2003 VISION WITH A 3600 GAL TANK AND LOVE IT SO FAR OTHER THAN THE VIBRATION BETWEEN 40-50MPH I THINK ITS BAD TIRES SINCE I HAD THEM REBALANCED TODAY. BUT ANYWAY I COLLECT TRUCK AND CAR MAUALS TO READ AND LEARN THINGS AND LOVE TO FIX THINGS THAT EVERYONE SAYS CANT BE FIXED. OTHER THAN THAT I SPELL LIKE A 4YR OLD AND WORK ALL THE TIME. THANKS WILL :pat:

Welcome to BMT! Feel free to jump in! This is the place for ALL Mack Truck Fans! I am glad to see more modern truck topics too! Alot of antique truck owners also run modern Macks...so don't hesitate to be apart of this forum!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I think I have read every post now and I really love the older model macks. I think I have become a MACK HEAD. I have ordered parts books and manuals to study these beasts. Thanks for letting us have a place to learn. Will :thumb:

:SMOKIE-LFT: Just to let you know, today i saw a septic truck here in the Netherlands. The name made me smile , it was called "Billy The Shit".... :D

I think I have read every post now and I really love the older model macks. I think I have become a MACK HEAD. I have ordered parts books and manuals to study these beasts. Thanks for letting us have a place to learn. Will :thumb: