Here's a couple more pics. Last Friday I put another 15 miles on it and took it to the PAI Christmas lunch at a local Mariott here in Atlanta. Sitting out in the sun was a nice change since all I've had before the 1st road trip were pics from inside a shop.

Also I included one pic from the beginning as a reminder that unrestored B's can be in pretty bad shape. This one had no floor, bottom of doors rotted, bottom back of cab rotted and bondo in lots of places. The block was welded and leaked and the radiator had a fan stuck in it. It hadn't been licensed since a couple of years before we bought it, but other than that it was in pretty good shape.

I'm going to try to get some interior pics but because the headliner, door panels, seats and carpeting are black pics don't turn out too good.

Merry Christmas everyone, Jim

post-84-077405900 1292945514_thumb.jpg

post-84-039028400 1292945677_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

very impressive indeed. i have been in this long thought process about lettering the doors on my b model when i get closer to the end. it was hard for me to think about lettering on top of a beautiful paint job. but your truck looks awesome with the company logo running across it. very reassuring that it could look that impressive. nice job.

aj