Anybody Heard From Jerryb

she finished radiation treatment last friday, go to doctor in 30 days to see if it helped.

holly cow i didnt know someone could be that sick.

Man i hate to hear that,but try to keep a positive thought.....i sure hope she is doing better,i know its tough, but theres a lot they can do these days! workin pretty steady? godam i sure am! bout' to work me stupid! gonna be home for a few days anyway,just gotta deliver the backhaul i loaded friday tommorow,then i got some shit to do with the truck before i go back out,gotta ghange the air compressor regulator and some other small things...but i hope you and yours will have a merry christmas if i dont get to talk to you!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

she finished radiation treatment last friday, go to doctor in 30 days to see if it helped.

holly cow i didnt know someone could be that sick.

Well I hope Christmas brings Her A huge Present! And you both can move on in a more pleasant manner Bro!

I 'm sure GB is Just Truckin.

merry christmas to you all.

had a very good trip out west last week, took that old dumptruck buddy, made it home in 5 days and then he wouldn't take any money for going.

it is about the best week my truck ever had.