2004 427 (Need Help)

Replaced egr cooler and mass air flow tube. Truck started fine, once I road tested it, it seemed kinda sluggish and 4-5 code appeared. When giving it throttle while driving it seems to have a loud air sucking affect, or maybe even a more of a whistle out of the turbo than normal. Would installing the new cooler and mass air tube cause any of this? thank you

You might check the small stainless steel line running between the valve covers to the turbo for damage, it supplies air to the turbo actuator. The VTG control valve on the left side of the engine controls air flow through the line and should provide a minimum of 95 psi.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

You might check the small stainless steel line running between the valve covers to the turbo for damage, it supplies air to the turbo actuator. The VTG control valve on the left side of the engine controls air flow through the line and should provide a minimum of 95 psi.

Ok I'll check, when I installed the new mass air tube, it came with a new box that the plug plugs into. I don't know if its possible I bumped something on the left side while installing the new "plug in box"