Mh Cab Mount

I finally had some time to work on the MH today and i found the pass. side front cab mount to be very sloppy. I believe all of the movement is coming from the mount that is part of the cab. I got the bolt out that holds the main pin from turning, but the pin/bolt is froze in the threads that is part of the frame mount. I have some good penetration oil and some rust busting stuff soaking on it. Any ideas on getting it out without breaking the pin?

Once i do get it out, is there a bushing in there that is replaceable?

I finally had some time to work on the MH today and i found the pass. side front cab mount to be very sloppy. I believe all of the movement is coming from the mount that is part of the cab. I got the bolt out that holds the main pin from turning, but the pin/bolt is froze in the threads that is part of the frame mount. I have some good penetration oil and some rust busting stuff soaking on it. Any ideas on getting it out without breaking the pin?

Once i do get it out, is there a bushing in there that is replaceable?

Parts book shows a bushing (insulator) - 20QL 251. I can't find the part numbers for the bolt and nut.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"