Need Visor

Does any one have, want to sell, know where to get a sun visor and bug sheild for a 68 dm 600. dont know much about them, how to mount, etc.. Our R model has both and i really like the look. I am going to paint our dm this winter so i thought i would see if anyone had one, doesnt need to be pretty since im painting. thanks everyone.

Does any one have, want to sell, know where to get a sun visor and bug sheild for a 68 dm 600. dont know much about them, how to mount, etc.. Our R model has both and i really like the look. I am going to paint our dm this winter so i thought i would see if anyone had one, doesnt need to be pretty since im painting. thanks everyone.

There are a couple of styles for the R, and DM, U series of cabs. The older and Mack supplied were more rounded in the construction and was noticable in the corners and front of the visor. The later style offered by Lund, is much sharper in the corners but still look nice. The Lund style are not near as smooth on the underside with the application of the glass strands the visor is comprised of. I like the looks of the older style best but they are getting scarce. The later style is still available new for about $200.00.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.