Gotta Go To Canada

bubbamobilin

Customer wants me to take a load to Guelph Ontario, Canada. Got my passport, got a CVR# so I can get a temporary trip permit. What else do I need and what kind of problem can I expect. Oh yeah, my truck is a 1990 with a mechanical pump. My buddies have checked with their companies, one with Landstar and one with Mercer, and they say I'm exempt from the speed limiter law.

Customer wants me to take a load to Guelph Ontario, Canada. Got my passport, got a CVR# so I can get a temporary trip permit. What else do I need and what kind of problem can I expect. Oh yeah, my truck is a 1990 with a mechanical pump. My buddies have checked with their companies, one with Landstar and one with Mercer, and they say I'm exempt from the speed limiter law.

BUBBA I live 30 miles from Guelph. Dont worry about speed limiter law 93 and down are EXEMPT! I never turned my RB(01) down nor will I! which way you comming up? if through Detroit/windsor you got a SUPER SCALE 10miles inside Ont, next scale is 150miles @ Putnam, then clear to Guelph. Both coups are usualy open 24h. If comming from NY/Ont you got scale just out side Fort Erie, next one is 45miles to Vineland(ASSHOLES!) and clear saling to Guelph! if comiing fron NY, GOOD dealership in Stoney creek(HAMILTON)right off the QEW, ask for Johnny R! tell him BOBO sent ya if you need anything. Dont worry about you truck I looked at you pic many times you wont have any problems up here with it GOOD LUCK

BUBBA I live 30 miles from Guelph. Dont worry about speed limiter law 93 and down are EXEMPT! I never turned my RB(01) down nor will I! which way you comming up? if through Detroit/windsor you got a SUPER SCALE 10miles inside Ont, next scale is 150miles @ Putnam, then clear to Guelph. Both coups are usualy open 24h. If comming from NY/Ont you got scale just out side Fort Erie, next one is 45miles to Vineland(ASSHOLES!) and clear saling to Guelph! if comiing fron NY, GOOD dealership in Stoney creek(HAMILTON)right off the QEW, ask for Johnny R! tell him BOBO sent ya if you need anything. Dont worry about you truck I looked at you pic many times you wont have any problems up here with it GOOD LUCK

BOBO

Thanks for the info. I'm going to be coming up next week. I guess I'll be crossing over at Niagara, PC Miler and mapquest say that's the quickest way from where I live in SC. I've never been to Canada before so I'm excited, also a litte nervous because I don't know what to expect. It's a good opportunity for me and I hope it will open up some new doors. THANKS!!

BOBO

Thanks for the info. I'm going to be coming up next week. I guess I'll be crossing over at Niagara, PC Miler and mapquest say that's the quickest way from where I live in SC. I've never been to Canada before so I'm excited, also a litte nervous because I don't know what to expect. It's a good opportunity for me and I hope it will open up some new doors. THANKS!!

When you say Niagara, you want the Queenston/Lewiston bridge NOT Rainbow(no truck traffic) b0Bo

When you say Niagara, you want the Queenston/Lewiston bridge NOT Rainbow(no truck traffic) b0Bo

10-4. Thanks alot. I've wrote your # down and I'll give you a call when I get up there. If your available we'll try to meet up for a cup of coffee and some good Mack Truck stories.