B Model Integral Sleeper Info Or Pictures

I have been combing the net and every site I know for some info on the B model integral sleeper. All pictures that I have found have quarter circle windows on the sleeper walls. My truck has vents on the side but no windows on the sleeper sides. I posted pictures as "61 sleepercab's Album # 1" . You can see from the pictures I am fighting some rust but there is still some thing to weld to. Any info or pictures will be a help. Thanks Mark

Mark,

Your B is probably 1959 or newer since it has vents, 1/4 windows were common prior to this date. There should be a tag in the right hand side of floor with 2 rows of characters stamped in it. The first row will read

---AC 210 --, the second row will be 3 or 4 numbers. I would be interested in hearing the numbers. I have a B Model Registry on -- oldmacksrus.com --- if your are interested in registering your truck. I also have a B-61 sleeper/1/4 windows ('56) and thats what got me started on the tag in the floor.

Give me a call, I can talk hell of lot faster than I can type.

Thanks,

Tom Gannaway

740-742-2203