97 Mack Rd688 No Headlights

Hey All,

97 Mack RD688 Dump Truck. Got in this morning around 5:30am, turned the lights on and No Headlights. All other running lights work fine. The bulbs in headlights are brand new. All fuses seem to be ok. Any idea's what it could be. I had a late day and did not get back to just after dusk. Now I need to go down there early in the morning and try and get these damn things working for tomorrow. Any help greatly appreciated.

We often find that wires often break where the wiring harness flexes at the hood hinge area. You could peel back the loom and inspect them. They (the wires for the hood) also like to short to the frame in various places along the way.

Thanks,

Phil

phil@globaltrucktraders.com

www.globaltrucktraders.com

603-239-7008

Hey All,

97 Mack RD688 Dump Truck. Got in this morning around 5:30am, turned the lights on and No Headlights. All other running lights work fine. The bulbs in headlights are brand new. All fuses seem to be ok. Any idea's what it could be. I had a late day and did not get back to just after dusk. Now I need to go down there early in the morning and try and get these damn things working for tomorrow. Any help greatly appreciated.

Ok, thanks for the info Phil, I will definately check that out tomorrow morning.