Air Line To The Seats

Bmoto1

This will seem like a stupid question but...air seats have worked fine for 5 years, today they will not take in air, I could bleed out the air already in them. The hoses to the seats look fine back to the T under the cab- hard to track the leak without air in the system. Where/ how do those line attach to the compressor? Is the usually a manifold up by the air/oil resevoir? Shutter stats and brakes are all fine. Before I spend much more time crawling around in the AZ sun, any hints?

This will seem like a stupid question but...air seats have worked fine for 5 years, today they will not take in air, I could bleed out the air already in them. The hoses to the seats look fine back to the T under the cab- hard to track the leak without air in the system. Where/ how do those line attach to the compressor? Is the usually a manifold up by the air/oil resevoir? Shutter stats and brakes are all fine. Before I spend much more time crawling around in the AZ sun, any hints?

"I could bleed out the air already in them." IS THIS ON A B OR R MODEL?

REMOVE THE HOSE FROM THE VALVE ON THE SEAT. IF AIR IS ESCAPING THE HOSE YOU HAVE AIR TO THE VALVE, THE VALVE MAY BE BAD. JUST FOLLOW THE LINE TO WHERE IT CONNECTS TO THE AIR SYSTEM. I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE SO CANT SAY WHERE THAT LINE GOES TO. SOME TRUCKS RUN THAT LINE BACK TO UNDER THE DASH WHERE THERE ARE AUX PORTS FOR ALL THE MISC AIR CONTROLS

"I could bleed out the air already in them." IS THIS ON A B OR R MODEL?

REMOVE THE HOSE FROM THE VALVE ON THE SEAT. IF AIR IS ESCAPING THE HOSE YOU HAVE AIR TO THE VALVE, THE VALVE MAY BE BAD. JUST FOLLOW THE LINE TO WHERE IT CONNECTS TO THE AIR SYSTEM. I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE SO CANT SAY WHERE THAT LINE GOES TO. SOME TRUCKS RUN THAT LINE BACK TO UNDER THE DASH WHERE THERE ARE AUX PORTS FOR ALL THE MISC AIR CONTROLS

Well, I feel like a fool, I fired it up drove it about 50 miles and whatever was blocking the airline came loose and all is well again. B model, by the way. Guess she was just mad because she hadn't been out for a run in a while