E7 Shuts Down 5 Sec After Starting

Landworks

I have a 2000 CH 613 that we just did a cab swap on due to a rollover. Finished it today and the engine starts, then shuts off after 5 seconds. Have to wait about 8 seconds and I hear a relay reset in the glove box, and can start again. Any ideas? Also, the dash shows an electrical malfuntion when you switch the key on. Not sure if this lights up everytime key is turned on or if there is a problem. When the engine does start, there is no throttle response in the 5 seconds that it is running.

Engine has plenty of oil and water. Any help would be appreciated.

Jon

Edited by Landworks

I have a 2000 CH 613 that we just did a cab swap on due to a rollover. Finished it today and the engine starts, then shuts off after 5 seconds. Have to wait about 8 seconds and I hear a relay reset in the glove box, and can start again. Any ideas? Also, the dash shows an electrical malfuntion when you switch the key on. Not sure if this lights up everytime key is turned on or if there is a problem. When the engine does start, there is no throttle response in the 5 seconds that it is running.

Engine has plenty of oil and water. Any help would be appreciated.

Jon

If the truck rolled there is also a good chance the EECU got crushed at the same time. Get a hold of Mackpro68, I think he's over in Kentucky.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"