Four Wheel Srive Solnoid For Cat 416C Back Hoe

fjh

Hey guys I'm looking to fine out where the above mentioned solnoid is on the tractor.

I just went thru a feasco with not having reverse ,found that a bunch of wires had worn thru on the suction line to the trans ,got thous all repaired but ,still got no 4x4 so I want to check the solnoid and see if it is getting juice . By the way the no reverse thing turned out to be the back up alarm shorted and not any of the broken and rubbed thru wires.So if anyone has any ideas lemeno!

Thanx

Fred

Hey guys I'm looking to fine out where the above mentioned solnoid is on the tractor.

I just went thru a feasco with not having reverse ,found that a bunch of wires had worn thru on the suction line to the trans ,got thous all repaired but ,still got no 4x4 so I want to check the solnoid and see if it is getting juice . By the way the no reverse thing turned out to be the back up alarm shorted and not any of the broken and rubbed thru wires.So if anyone has any ideas lemeno!

Thanx

Fred

Found it ! Just below the for and aft sols lh on the trans FYI!

Electrical on that yellow stuff sure can be a PITA!!!!!

We have a lot of trouble with wiring harnesses where they flex at the articulation point on the front end loaders.

Things on the front half of the machine quit working, and 9 times out of 10, that's where the problem is!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Electrical on that yellow stuff sure can be a PITA!!!!!

We have a lot of trouble with wiring harnesses where they flex at the articulation point on the front end loaders.

Things on the front half of the machine quit working, and 9 times out of 10, that's where the problem is!

Woo hoo got the wheels turnin now !What diffrence can actualy go some where with out getting stuck now!