Seatbelt Light

ok hello all new here i have problem im trying to solve with my mack 2004 granite model c 713 the seatbelt light n buzzer keeps coming on and then the gauges start to flucuwait stops then dose it again sometimes a lot somtimes a couple of times a day anybody had this problem or can steer me in right direction to fix it and now a question dose anybody know if this truck has a cabin airfilter dust is overwheling in it thanks tony

ok hello all new here i have problem im trying to solve with my mack 2004 granite model c 713 the seatbelt light n buzzer keeps coming on and then the gauges start to flucuwait stops then dose it again sometimes a lot somtimes a couple of times a day anybody had this problem or can steer me in right direction to fix it and now a question dose anybody know if this truck has a cabin airfilter dust is overwheling in it thanks tony

Sounds like it may have a bad ground at the dash cluster, but usually the cluster is bad and has to be replaced. The cab air filter is in the hvac panel. Here is a picture of how to remove the cover, the filter is a blue colored mat on the right side of the evaporator and heater cores.

HVAC Cover.pdf

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Sounds like it may have a bad ground at the dash cluster, but usually the cluster is bad and has to be replaced. The cab air filter is in the hvac panel. Here is a picture of how to remove the cover, the filter is a blue colored mat on the right side of the evaporator and heater cores.

when I had that buzzer problem recently it was the cluster like you said. I kept the bone yard panel in it and haven't had a problem since.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?showtopic=14797&st=0&p=59443&hl=+seat%20+belt&fromsearch=1entry59443