Been Cleaning House:

Rob

Took off work yesterday to start into cleaning out the shop to prep for reopening. Man it is amazing how much "Shit" accumulates over a short period of time. I've hauled out two full pickup loads from storage areas within the building. I've also moved two trucks outside and tarped them as the internal room is needed as I prepare to revamp/upgrade the infrastructure such as heating, lighting, and space divisions. I'm not planning to employ but just a couple people known for years, plus an office administrator as I despise paperwork.

This "new" job I was able to reassign to seems to be holding as promised. I don't miss the "windshield time" at all. Not that I mind driving as I don't. Got real tired of the forms, and general paperwork, and the bitching of the expenditures needed to support what I was doing. If the rules had not changed mainstream, none of this would have transpired but literally doubling my covered territory, then complaining of the additional costs, was not the way to do business. Reluctantly I informed the powers that be that I would "pull chocks" on the 2nd of July at the end of last year if things did not recede. Well, June 30th, I get reassigned and my former workload gets dispersed among three other employees with less experience. Now what is new is the same as it was 10 years ago with some additional new equipment as replacements for old.

It is amazing home much stuff there is over the office in the storage area that I've no idea what the part fits but is perfectly serviceable. Going to scrap cause there is really no way to track where they came from.

As they say; The memory is the second thing to go and I can't remember the first........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.