Mack Trucks is currently liquidating several cabs from it's warehouses at discounted prices. If any of you are looking for a new cab for DM, MR, or CH chassis I would suggest you check with a dealership and see if any of them will fit your truck(s) and what kind of pricing you can get on them.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Mack Trucks is currently liquidating several cabs from it's warehouses at discounted prices. If any of you are looking for a new cab for DM, MR, or CH chassis I would suggest you check with a dealership and see if any of them will fit your truck(s) and what kind of pricing you can get on them.

ARE THOSE THE ONLY MODELS THAT THEY ARE LIQUIDADATING, TOLD ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS ABOUT IT AND HE CALLED HIS MACK REP. ASAP,

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

ARE THOSE THE ONLY MODELS THAT THEY ARE LIQUIDADATING, TOLD ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS ABOUT IT AND HE CALLED HIS MACK REP. ASAP,

GG2

I think so, but if you pressed hard enough you might be able to get a break on a different model cab, if the dealer really wanted your business. There are several part numbers available, there are 21 listed. Special pricing only goes until August 31, 2010. Supply is limited to existing merchandise

how do you get in touch with them the local mack dealer acts like they dont know how to get in touch with the warehouse folks for info on the cabs. (they prob dont want to)...joe

The pricing is available only to dealers, as far as I know Mack does not make direct sales to customers (maybe to some of the big fleets). Tell them to check PSM10-M-US-148, if they still won't cooperate I would try a different dealership if there's one close by. I noticed that the DM cabs were somewhat limited in selection and quantity and that they weren't discounted as much as some of the others.