I cannot say that I have ever seen any right hand drive trucks @ any shows. But I always thought that a bit of a novelty on the truck pulling circuit would be a right hand drive Superliner....

I would love to bring an Atkinson 3800 over and restore it. This pictured sold me:

rt03.jpg

Hi, give it time and mine should be there with in the next 6mths or so. it will be a triple road train rated right hand drive Mack R model.

Grant

Hi, give it time and mine should be there with in the next 6mths or so. it will be a triple road train rated right hand drive Mack R model.

Grant

What will you be bringing it over for?

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Hi Grant. Sorry, I meant will you be working it or what exactly?

Doubt I will work it, been right hand drive it would probly not met your legal requirements. mainly shows I spose? I drive alot of triple roadtrains down here so its set up for that sort of work, no triples over there :( yet. :) I would like to bring over a container side lift aswell, but dont have the money to gamble on that been able to work over there.

Grant

Doubt I will work it, been right hand drive it would probly not met your legal requirements. mainly shows I spose? I drive alot of triple roadtrains down here so its set up for that sort of work, no triples over there :( yet. :) I would like to bring over a container side lift aswell, but dont have the money to gamble on that been able to work over there.

Grant

I don't think there is anything that says where the steering wheel has to be. Would be great if you bought it to Macungie. You would probably be the first to import an Australian Mackt to the USA.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Grant

I know there are right hand drive autos here. I don't know that a truck would be any different in that respect. Weight and length limits would probably be the biggest problems. Maybe emissions too, if the engine is set to Australian emissions levels. It would be really neat to see it though because apparently there aren't (m)any here.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I know there are right hand drive autos here. I don't know that a truck would be any different in that respect. Weight and length limits would probably be the biggest problems. Maybe emissions too, if the engine is set to Australian emissions levels. It would be really neat to see it though because apparently there aren't (m)any here.

Hi, its just a matter of time before i get it there, just waiting on things to happen there. I have sent a few cars to the USA that we have built here, and I all ready have my red coupe in Chicago, pic is in road train gallery, thats been in the USA since i lived there in 2005. its hard to over take tho.

I doubt the emissions would be an issue as it will be compliant as the 1969 chassis, and engine is an 866.

Grant