Rodgers' Pulling Team 2010

The RODGER'S PULLING TEAM common players on the BIG RIGS SERIES with their memorable MACK CRUISELINER CABOVER and their MACK R SERIES conventional truck named UNLEASHED, now add a new player to the field, another MACK R SERIES conventional truck that looks like their famous UNLEASHED MACK. Painted in DARK RED and named UNPREDICTABLE this MACK PULLING RIG is also POWERED by a MACK E7 400 engine with a SINGLE CHARGER.

Currently KENDRA RODGERS driver of the UNLEASHED MACK PULLING TRUCK is at first place after grabbing 2 consecutive wins at the BIG RIGS SERIES events.

http://www.bigrigspulling.com/node/68

UNPREDICTABLE MACK PULLING TRUCK is the first one in this video.

CHAD RODGERS' "UNPREDICTABLE" MACK PULLING SEMI

Do they win any money for this. If they do does it even come close to cover the cost of everything. Or is it more or less a hobby for rich people.

Mackmann:

Yes we do win money for it, but we have been pulling since '99 and it has taken us a long time to get where we are at now. It is a hobby, but you have to know where to get the parts for the right price and do the work yourself.

Thanks for askiong!!

Do they win any money for this. If they do does it even come close to cover the cost of everything. Or is it more or less a hobby for rich people.

For me is not about the MONEY. They have been working and tuning this PULLING RIGS for years. Everything they put in is earned by them because each team has their own SHOP, FARM, EXCAVATING, TRUCKING BUSINESSES ETC...so it is their APPRECIATION for this SPORTS what drives them.

And just take this from a guy who lives in PUERTO RICO were we do not see TRUCKS like this. What I like about PULLING RIGS is the extreme power of their DIESEL ENGINES ant how can they stand up to that torture. I hope to see them in person in the near future.

And it is not a hobby for rich people either because all this PULLING RIGS are presented at COUNTY FAIRS on the USA

The most impressive thing about RODGERS' PULLING TEAM is what they have accomplished with a SMALL DISPLACEMENT 6 CYLINDER MACK DIESEL ENGINE with just ONE TURBOCHARGER and they can OUT-RUN competitors that use BIG BLOCK engines such as V12 DETROIT DIESEL, CUMMINS QSK19 etc....

Enjoy the ride...

GO RODGER'S PULLING TEAM!!!!

MACK DIESEL POWER for ever!!!!

DSC_0064.JPG

• 10 months later...

2011 Season starts again this weekend in Mercer! Cant wait! I wish well to the Rogers Group, hope their running again this season. I hate that I moved so far away from these events, because now I can only see youtube and stats down here in ole NC. They dont know what their missing here! Turbos, spool and smoke make these events something to remember.

I wander if Kendra selling shirts? I will have to PM her.

2011 Season starts again this weekend in Mercer! Cant wait! I wish well to the Rogers Group, hope their running again this season. I hate that I moved so far away from these events, because now I can only see youtube and stats down here in ole NC. They dont know what their missing here! Turbos, spool and smoke make these events something to remember.

I wander if Kendra selling shirts? I will have to PM her.

Where are you in NC?