Line Ticket For My Truck

How do i get the Line Ticket for my truck. The dealer said they couldn't get it. But did print out some other BS for me that was helpful. But i still want the line ticket. Do i have to call or talk to MACK them selfs. Does it cost money?? Thanks

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.

Contact the MACK Museum. Give vin#. a donation is appreciated

I know that older trucks are on record, as far as newer? Can't hurt to call

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

How do i get the Line Ticket for my truck. The dealer said they couldn't get it. But did print out some other BS for me that was helpful. But i still want the line ticket. Do i have to call or talk to MACK them selfs. Does it cost money?? Thanks

there are some guy's on here that are really good at it.

when i was looking at mine, i listed what truck paper had, by the next day, i was told everything about mine, all the mistakes that were on the listing, every time it had been worked on, any parts that had been replaced, i was amazed.

when you are getting help with a problem, it helps if you have your vin posted with the modle on your sig.

It's been quite a while since I've had the opportunity to root through a new truck to see what was in it. The line sheet used to come in every new truck along with the operators manuals and other misc. stuff. I think it used to be printed on generic green and white printer paper. I would imagine they are still available, and getting one for a truck like yours shouldn't be too hard. Inability to obtain your line sheet may be related to the dealership you're talking to. If you don't have a really good relationship with them they may not be willing to go out of their way for you. You might have better luck simply calling or emailing Mack Trucks. Try the following: Email: customer.satisfaction@macktrucks.com Phone: 610-709-3961 (I don't know if that number is still good since the move to Greensboro NC.)

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Thanks for all the replys. My VIN is 1m2ag10c26m025334. If anyone can help me out. I will be emailing mack. I bought my truck used and never got an owners manual or anything for it. I would just like to have the line ticket just so i know what my trucks has. Thanks again. :mack1:

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Thanks for all the replys. My VIN is 1m2ag10c26m025334. If anyone can help me out. I will be emailing mack. I bought my truck used and never got an owners manual or anything for it. I would just like to have the line ticket just so i know what my trucks has. Thanks again. :mack1:

Looks like it's got an AI460 engine, T318L transmission, FXL18 front axle, 16.5" X 6" front brakes, Rockwell 23160 rear ends 4.30 ratio with interwheel differential lock, 16.5" X 7" Rockwell Q-Plus rear brakes. That's some of what it's got on it, but a complete line sheet will ahve a lot more information. A word of advise: Keep an eye on the frame rails in the area just behind the steering gear and the same location on the right side for cracks. One of the frame vendors made some frames with bad relief cuts that would crack in service. I think your truck is in the time frame that there were several of these. There is a service bulletin on a repair for this. I'll see if I can find it if you're interested

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Looks like it's got an AI460 engine, T318L transmission, FXL18 front axle, 16.5" X 6" front brakes, Rockwell 23160 rear ends 4.30 ratio with interwheel differential lock, 16.5" X 7" Rockwell Q-Plus rear brakes. That's some of what it's got on it, but a complete line sheet will ahve a lot more information. A word of advise: Keep an eye on the frame rails in the area just behind the steering gear and the same location on the right side for cracks. One of the frame vendors made some frames with bad relief cuts that would crack in service. I think your truck is in the time frame that there were several of these. There is a service bulletin on a repair for this. I'll see if I can find it if you're interested

Yes please find it. Thanks alot for the info. really helps. I take it you work at a mack dealer or something??

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.