R600 Brake Valve Name Plates

skip

Gday everyone how are we? Ive recently plumbed up my R615 from the ground up. Its not quite the same as original, it came out with a single air tank for service applications and it had a cable operated hand brake. Ive put an extra air tank on for the emergency release system controled by a PP1 valve. Does anyone know if you can get hold of the name plate that fits under the nut on that valve? It goes through the procedure for the emergency release application. Ive also plumbed in a limiting QR1 valve for the steer axle, controled by a TW1 valve(same as a diff lock switch). Does anyone know if you can get hold of the 'Dry Road/Slippery Road name plate for the top of that valve. I know these are ridiculous requests, but I just want it to look close to original inside. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone, Skip

Gday everyone how are we? Ive recently plumbed up my R615 from the ground up. Its not quite the same as original, it came out with a single air tank for service applications and it had a cable operated hand brake. Ive put an extra air tank on for the emergency release system controled by a PP1 valve. Does anyone know if you can get hold of the name plate that fits under the nut on that valve? It goes through the procedure for the emergency release application. Ive also plumbed in a limiting QR1 valve for the steer axle, controled by a TW1 valve(same as a diff lock switch). Does anyone know if you can get hold of the 'Dry Road/Slippery Road name plate for the top of that valve. I know these are ridiculous requests, but I just want it to look close to original inside. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone, Skip

Hi Skip, I'll be into the place I use for truck parts and they still have access to Bendix namplates. I'll have them photocopy a couple of pages and get them to you as there are many variants to the plates and mounting styles.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

hi everyone,

name plates??????????????????

i heard number plates bt wats name plate????

Typically they are the aluminum plates that the valve stem protrudes through. They are silk screened with funtions and sometimes directions on how to use their corresponding valves/switches.

Edited by Mutt

I think Haldex Midland Part Number K145158 is exactly what you're looking for. Here is a link to the catalog page.

http://www.haldex.com/en/North-America/Applications-Products/Product-categories/Brake--Suspension-Systems/Valves/Accessories/Faceplate-for-Valves/K145158

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I think Haldex Midland Part Number K145158 is exactly what you're looking for. Here is a link to the catalog page.

http://www.haldex.com/en/North-America/Applications-Products/Product-categories/Brake--Suspension-Systems/Valves/Accessories/Faceplate-for-Valves/K145158

Gday. Thanks for the replies everyone, that picture is similar to what I had in mind. Ive got an old F model here with one on it but its damaged. Its a Bendix Westinghouse I think, with some black and some red text. Unfortunately there is no part number on it. I might have to go for that midland style.