R600 Seat And Base Paint Colours

Gday everyone how are we all going? Im putting my old R615 back together and Im wondering what colour to upholster the seats and to paint the base. The inside of the cab is a light green, fairly close to original. The pedastal for both seats(the part that bolts to the floor)are green, and the floor mat will be black. Its an old Bostrom Viking seat so the frame for the cushion and the base are very visible. Green or black?

Does anyone know what colour the seat cushions were from new? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone, Skip

Gday everyone how are we all going? Im putting my old R615 back together and Im wondering what colour to upholster the seats and to paint the base. The inside of the cab is a light green, fairly close to original. The pedastal for both seats(the part that bolts to the floor)are green, and the floor mat will be black. Its an old Bostrom Viking seat so the frame for the cushion and the base are very visible. Green or black?

Does anyone know what colour the seat cushions were from new? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone, Skip

I've never seen anything other than matte finish black in the application you mention. Black is quite universal as it goes with any other color easily. Your choice for the most part in selection.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.