Vehicle: Mack Ch613 (1990)

TheBulldogExpress

Name: Mack CH613 (1990)

Date Added: 22 June 2010 - 01:21 PM

Owner: TheBulldogExpress

Short Description: Purchased in 1999 from Gulf Oil where it was worked by my father (who also owns it) and it had 1,100,000 miles on it. The engine was rebuilt at Mack before we bought it. We took an axle out and fitted a sleeper on and fabbed a wrecker body on the back to fill in the frame since we were going to tow a ball hitch camp trailer. We also put in higher gears since its only towing 15,000 max. Chrome, lights and paint were also all done by us and we keep adding little things here and there trying to keep it looking decent.

View Vehicle

Edited by TheBulldogExpress

• 2 months later...

Name: Mack CH613 (1990)

Date Added: 22 June 2010 - 01:21 PM

Owner: TheBulldogExpress

Short Description: Purchased in 1999 from Gulf Oil where it was worked by my father (who also owns it) and it had 1,100,000 miles on it. The engine was rebuilt at Mack before we bought it. We took an axle out and fitted a sleeper on and fabbed a wrecker body on the back to fill in the frame since we were going to tow a ball hitch camp trailer. We also put in higher gears since its only towing 15,000 max. Chrome, lights and paint were also all done by us and we keep adding little things here and there trying to keep it looking decent.

View Vehicle

The truck looks great, I love it! I was wondering if you have any pics of the sleeper interior. I am doing some mods in my own sleeper and looking for ideas, specifically the windows.