Sunny South Florida

other dog

California huh? i just delivered a shipment of FANCY new office furniture to universal studios office complex just outside of LA, thats part of the old "hollywoodland" sign behind the truck, they did'nt want anyone to see my truck while i was there (eyesore/diesel fumes so i'm told) so they put me up in a pretty nice hotel. I took a few pics of downtown, smoggy, dirty shithole everybody thinks it is! something wrong with people out here,thats for sure!!....Mark

post-5836-022281800 1276899131_thumb.jpg

post-5836-073498100 1276899168_thumb.jpg

post-5836-007771900 1276899199_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

And y'all didn't even stop by to say "hey"

Should have got lost and ended up near the beach, then you would have plenty of "viewing opportunities.

Kalle-fornica--- Hope the truck is new enough to meet CARB.

"Get that piece of ____ off my highway"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Should have got lost and ended up near the beach, then you would have plenty of "viewing opportunities.

Believe it or not,the the first place i went with this truck after a bought it was cal. i got DOT'd at the banning scale, i got a $150.00 ticket for "excessive" grease on the fifth wheel in A BRAND NEW TRUCK !!! which i was told is an "environmental hazard" i told the DOT officer (female) that i'd eat the glob of grease,and if it killed me,i'd go ahead and take the ticket! but she was not amused! no sense of humor whatsoever! so,unless it pays a TON of $$$$$$$,i try to keep my ass outta' cal...........Mark

California huh? i just delivered a shipment of FANCY new office furniture to universal studios office complex just outside of LA, thats part of the old "hollywoodland" sign behind the truck, they did'nt want anyone to see my truck while i was there (eyesore/diesel fumes so i'm told) so they put me up in a pretty nice hotel. I took a few pics of downtown, smoggy, dirty shithole everybody thinks it is! something wrong with people out here,thats for sure!!....Mark

I haven't been there for 30 years, but I remember how strange it was (to me anyway) to look at the mountains around L.A. and you could see the lower parts and the tops-the rest was just completely blocked by smog.

The loads are going to Avila Beach. The drivers that have been there before go to Bakersfield and come back south on 99 then take 166 back west to 101 north to stay far away from L.A.

My truck drips a little oil too. Drips a little power steering fluid. I might just tell them I don't want to go, i'm still pondering it. I kinda do and kinda don't.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I haven't been there for 30 years, but I remember how strange it was (to me anyway) to look at the mountains around L.A. and you could see the lower parts and the tops-the rest was just completely blocked by smog.

The loads are going to Avila Beach. The drivers that have been there before go to Bakersfield and come back south on 99 then take 166 back west to 101 north to stay far away from L.A.

My truck drips a little oil too. Drips a little power steering fluid. I might just tell them I don't want to go, i'm still pondering it. I kinda do and kinda don't.

Yeah i know how that is,but for what this deal paid,i could'nt turn it down!..Mark

I left the fuel stop at exit 7 in Ga. Wednesday morning a little before 8. I got to Ft. Lauderdale about 1:30 pm, unloaded at Steel Fabricators, and headed straight back north to exit 7 in Ga. That was an all day job, over 700 miles in Florida. Had to pick up in Savannah yesterday coming back to Petersburg,Va.

I thought I saw you on I-95 near Ft. Lauderdale, but wasn't sure. Saw a big looooong stretch limousine but the windows were tinted so dark I couldn't see in. Summich was so long it's a wonder the frame didn't break.

I left the fuel stop at exit 7 in Ga. Wednesday morning a little before 8. I got to Ft. Lauderdale about 1:30 pm, unloaded at Steel Fabricators, and headed straight back north to exit 7 in Ga. That was an all day job, over 700 miles in Florida. Had to pick up in Savannah yesterday coming back to Petersburg,Va.

I thought I saw you on I-95 near Ft. Lauderdale, but wasn't sure. Saw a big looooong stretch limousine but the windows were tinted so dark I couldn't see in. Summich was so long it's a wonder the frame didn't break.

I was down in FL the week before last,delivered in brandon (tampa) deadheaded back up just south of jacksonville,reloaded had to sit on it a few days,so came home for a couple days, started dropping this shipment last week ( 3 stops)ended up out here, looks like its gonna be monday before i get my eastbound load picked up oh well! shit happens!......Mark

I been around Stuart (Exit 101) all the time

Was LL driving the large car?

Let them know you are concerned about the environment. Get a bumper sticker that says

SAVE A TREE, EAT A BEAVER

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I been around Stuart (Exit 101) all the time

Was LL driving the large car?

Let them know you are concerned about the environment. Get a bumper sticker that says

SAVE A TREE, EAT A BEAVER

That's near Port St. Lucie, where i've delivered to the power plant a couple of times.

God dont get me started about LA. I wont step foot back in CA due to that stupid ass town and the dumb ass immagrant population. (My opinion )

Forgot to say , nice pics OtherDog , I dont know witch one I like more.

thank you. here's one from last year taken while stopped in traffic on 85 a little north of Charlotte-it's my favorite.