53 Needs Help

daunkster

I am with the Sanantonio Fire Dept. I put these pics on in my introduction, but just incase guys come straight to this forum ill repost them here, we are trying to restore this truck ourselves and would take any help suggestions and contacts of parts anyone has, this is a truck that we had in our fleet back in the 70's, i think someone bought it and put it in a pasture for whatever reason, and i believe he gave it back to us to put back in our museum when it opens, first pic is truck now, second is 1974 when it was at firehouse #4 and 3rd is the engine now

post-6254-063288800 1276533469_thumb.jpg

post-6254-096463500 1276533480_thumb.jpg

post-6254-023007700 1276533516_thumb.jpg

hi their , looks like you have a full open cab type mack , if you need liture on .the truck you can write to the mack museum in allentown pa , you need to give them the serial number etc. also for parts some are still avail. through NAPA dealers and seems like their are a lot of parts guys in pa where macks were so popular. I own a 54 mack semi open cab ( has doors), that we sent out to get work done on it.