Texas Rain

randyp

The rain hit Texas today, least the part I live in anyway. It was a welcome and refreshing sight and feel. It ended a several month long drought here, things had been really miserably hot and dry and dusty. It hit about lunch, i had just finished moving dozer and excavator back to a site I started last year, it had just gotten dry enough to resume clearing there, I guess now when rain stops, I will have to move back out, it will probably be too wet again but am not complaining, we really needed rain bad....ahh,,,cool rain,,,randy

The rain hit Texas today, least the part I live in anyway. It was a welcome and refreshing sight and feel. It ended a several month long drought here, things had been really miserably hot and dry and dusty. It hit about lunch, i had just finished moving dozer and excavator back to a site I started last year, it had just gotten dry enough to resume clearing there, I guess now when rain stops, I will have to move back out, it will probably be too wet again but am not complaining, we really needed rain bad....ahh,,,cool rain,,,randy

Hey randy,rain? you should come on up to virginia,it has rained here everyday for a month! anybody says anything to me about a "drought" is gonna have a problem!....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey randy,rain? you should come on up to virginia,it has rained here everyday for a month! anybody says anything to me about a "drought" is gonna have a problem!....Mark

Yeah Mark,,we had gotten really behind on our rainfall, it was so dry and dusty here, its still raining here today and am really enjoying it too. I hope this puts all the varmints around here in a better mood, when I say varmints, Im refering to snakes, scorpions, bees, hornets, fire ants, etc. When it gets really dry here, they seem to get moody and intent on causing you pain, (more than usual). I came real close to getting bit by a timber rattler last week when I approached a brushpile to throw some trash on it. My daughter headed out from austin to tennessee last night for the bonnorou festival, I dont think i spelled that right, anyway, music festival, modern day woodstock,,LOL,,randy

Yeah Mark,,we had gotten really behind on our rainfall, it was so dry and dusty here, its still raining here today and am really enjoying it too. I hope this puts all the varmints around here in a better mood, when I say varmints, Im refering to snakes, scorpions, bees, hornets, fire ants, etc. When it gets really dry here, they seem to get moody and intent on causing you pain, (more than usual). I came real close to getting bit by a timber rattler last week when I approached a brushpile to throw some trash on it. My daughter headed out from austin to tennessee last night for the bonnorou festival, I dont think i spelled that right, anyway, music festival, modern day woodstock,,LOL,,randy

is still raining and am still loving it,,,randy