Turbo Question

mackboy

:mack1::SMOKIE-RT: hallo guys i have the following question mack will not diliver any turbos for the E9 engines any more what we wanne now is are there good replacement turbos for the following types off turbos E9-450 whit american bosch pump mack nr: 631gc5113(X) and E9-500 whit american bosch pump mack nr:631gc5113p2(X) they were absolute is there somewhan that nows what kind off turbo could replace those two types and fitts and could they tell me also the parts numbers off these replacement turbos thanks and greetings from the netherlands :SMOKIE-LFT::mack1: gr rene

• 2 weeks later...
:SMOKIE-RT: WHY WON'T MACK SELL YOU A TURBO OVER THERE? YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET SOMEBODY TO REBUILD IT FOR YOU. MACK STILL SELLS E9s FOR INDUSTRIAL AND MILITARY USE. THEY POWER ARMY TANKS WITH THEM. I THINK AVAILABILITY OF PARTS DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD OF A DEALER YOU HAVE.

• 2 weeks later...
:SMOKIE-LFT: hello bad dog we have a direct connection whit mack those turbos are out off the program we can get some replacement turbos from garrison this has to do whit the volvo mariage they get rit off the old parts and stock try to get some parts for your superliner or ultraliner and you see whats left thanks for your message greetings rene