1970 Cf Mack

tniss

Hello all. This is my 1970 CF Mack that I bought. Where can I find the lenses for the ICC lights on the roof? Mine are all cracked with some of them taped together!

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Kenny Lane

Hello all. This is my 1970 CF Mack that I bought. Where can I find the lenses for the ICC lights on the roof? Mine are all cracked with some of them taped together!

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02759.jpg

Barry right here at the B-model store has the replacement lights you're looking for,also try www.class8truckparts.com/grote they have all the replacement parts as well.grote lighting is the original manufactorer of these lights. hope this is some help to you,...mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Barry right here at the B-model store has the replacement lights you're looking for,also try www.class8truckparts.com/grote they have all the replacement parts as well.grote lighting is the original manufactorer of these lights. hope this is some help to you,...mark

Thanks I will give that a try

Tim

Edited by tniss

that looks like its in very nice shape! what department did it belong to?

It was ordered by the Lower Burrel Fire Company in Westmoreland County, PA. Placed out of service by them on September 11, 2001 and then sold to the City of New Kensington Burough of Fire, also in Westmoreland County. I purchased it from them on April 26, 2010.

She is a 1970 Cf Mack refurbed by 4 Guys in 1988. They installed a new stainless steel body, new tank, 4 door cab enclosure and all new lighting. In 2008 it had some cab rust repaired and the cab was repainted by a local body shop.

• 2 weeks later...