Anti Freeze Leak In 1994 Ms 200 With 377 Ci Diesel Engine

I recently bought a 1994 MS 200 Midliner with 377CI diesel engine that had been sitting for a year. It now blows some anti freeze out of the engine breather pipe when driving. It also looks as though there may be some anti freeze in the oil. Was wondering what to check first.

Don't know much about that engine? find out if it's a dry or weat sleeved engine,you could also do a pressure test on the engine side.Also when engine is COLD again COLD pull the rad. cap off an see if there our any bubbles comming up through the water that could be compression caused by a bad headgasket so as when you turn the motor off water will run down the cyl.wall past the piston into the oil this can also cause blowby (vent tube)again I don't know nothin about these motors but on my bigger motors thats what i would check good luck BULLHUSK

I recently bought a 1994 MS 200 Midliner with 377CI diesel engine that had been sitting for a year. It now blows some anti freeze out of the engine breather pipe when driving. It also looks as though there may be some anti freeze in the oil. Was wondering what to check first.

Its a wet sleave engine, you need to pull the pan down a look to see where the coolant is coming in!

It is likly liner orings But oil coolers have been known to fail as well!Parts a quite pricey so think VERY heavy on looking for a diffrent truck!