Hard Starting Ch613

My 1993 CH613 starts fine inside. Leave it outside and well you have to put either to it to get it going. When it gets going it will run rough for matbe 10 seconds, then it clears up. It has a new starter, fuel filters and a drainback valve. I'm puzzeled any ideas would be a great help.

Check the fuel return jumper (from head to head)between the valve covers. They have rubber o-ring/seals that start to leak after many years and can let air in and let fuel drain back to tank on some types of injector pumps(depending on the type of overflow valve on the injector pump) I think it takes a 7/16 wrench, just tighten the 2 nuts usually they are really loose.

Check the fuel return jumper (from head to head)between the valve covers. They have rubber o-ring/seals that start to leak after many years and can let air in and let fuel drain back to tank on some types of injector pumps(depending on the type of overflow valve on the injector pump) I think it takes a 7/16 wrench, just tighten the 2 nuts usually they are really loose.

I will check that out and I will send back what I discovered. THANX