Billyjay... Hi Everybody

teleman

Been around trucks all my life starting when we were kids helping dad work on his LJ and then his B models.Dad drove for Yankee lines out of Akron ohio starting after the war and then retiring in 84 from Mason Dixon.I learned to drive in dads B model and after I came home from the army in 68 I got a job driving for Shippers Dispatch who merged with Preston and I retired when they closed in 99 with 31 years service.Over the years we have had quite a few old Dodge power wagons and now Ive got the hots for a B model project(like dads) much to my wife's dismay.I found a couple B models but both are long tandems and would rather have a single axle...anyway,Hi to you all and will appreciate all the advise and help I can get...Thanks

:WELCOME: Welcome to the site. lots of info and misc. available from these folks. Did see a single axle in CT on e bay. looked OK. Oldmacks.com had some s/a also. Anyway, good luck in your search and project. Just don't tell the Mrs. how much parts REALLY cost.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian